We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
3 Most Effective Fat Burning Exercises
That Turn Your Body Into a Super Fat Burning Machine
Are you trying to lose weight? It seems like a useless question on an article on weight-loss but understand that there is a deeper meaning to it.
The thing is that if you know how your body uses calories for fuel, then it can make a huge difference in how you approach your weight loss program.
Although there are many programs for weight loss, some people find it difficult to follow them.
However, there are some fat burning exercises that are actually more effective and fun than other workouts.
But first, we have to understand something really important, so keep on reading!
Understanding the Basics of Burning Fat
You know that your body gets energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, right?
But which one your body draws energy from depends a lot on what kind of exercise you’re doing.
There are people who want to use fat for energy because there will be less fat on the body if most of it is used as a fuel.
It makes sense but it isn’t as simple as it looks like.
Here are some basic fat-burning facts that’ll help you in a better understanding of most effective ways to burn fat:
• Your body uses carbohydrates and fat for fuel.
It uses a small amount of protein only to repair the muscles after exercise
• The ratio of these sources of fuel (fat, carbohydrates, and protein) can shift, depending on the activity you’re doing
• For slower, long exercises, your body uses more fat for energy than carb
• For high-intensity exercises, your body uses more carbs for energy than fat.
Take the example of a high-intensity exercise such as sprinting.
Your metabolic pathways are more efficient in burning carbs for fuel than the ones available for breaking down fat.
That is why it is good for sprinters to eat simple sugars to allow their body to quickly burn the energy needed to take off in that 100-meter dash.
• When there is talk about losing weight, it all comes down to how many calories you intake and how many calories you burn
Effective Fat Burning Exercises
1) Jumping Squats (Wide Stance)
Do you want to feel the ultimate burn? If you’re looking for one of the best fat-burning exercises, this is the ‘right’ one for you
It is not only effective in burning fat, but it also targets calves, glutes, the lower and back hamstrings.
It is best if you decide to go with the wide stance than a narrow squat because it helps in immediately activating and pushing the glutes.
The wide stance nature of this exercise is really effective in burning fat as it works on a larger number of muscles.
– Stand tall. You need to place your feet apart so that they are wider than your shoulders
– You need to make sure that your entire weight is targeted to your heels
– It is important to keep an eye on where your knees are.
They shouldn’t extend anywhere past your toes. Knees should be directly inline with the ankles.
Tip: Try doing this exercise in front of a mirror to make sure that you are maintaining proper form.
– Squat down and then jump as high as you can
– Once you come back to the original squat position, repeat the jump
– You can start by doing a set of 50 jumping squats and then increase its intensity with each set
When you hear about this exercise, what is your first reaction? Most people let out a fearful shudder.
However, one has to comprehend that this amazing exercise is a fun and effective fat burner.
The best thing about this exercise is that it tones your upper body, core, and legs at the same time.
This exercise is known for making one’s body a fat burning machine.
Given that it is an intense full body exercise, it burns a ton of calories.
Research has shown that it burns 50% more fat as compared to moderate exercising.
On top of all this, burpees make you stronger and are great for conditioning.
– Stand straight. Lower your body in a squat position so that your hands are placed on the floor in front of you.
– You need to kick your legs back so that you are in a plank position and then return back to the original squat position
– Jump into the air reaching your hands to the sky.
If you are new to this exercise, first try just standing up straight with your hands pointed to the ceiling.
You do not want to over jump at first.
Once you are used to the exercise, jump as high as you can and return back to the squat position.-
– You can start by doing a set of 25-50 burpees and then increase its intensity with each set
3) Mountain Climber
This is a full-body workout exercise that requires no equipment at all.
Although the thought of climbing the mountain may seem tough at first, you have to give this exercise a try. Trust us, it’ll be worth it.
The reason why this exercise is an effective fat burner is that it targets abs, biceps, triceps, deltoids, quads, traps, abductors, and hip abductors.
Since this exercise involves stacks of muscle groups, it is really effective in shedding calories fast.
– Stand tall. Bend down in a plank position. You need to place your hands underneath your chest and they must be shoulder-width apart
– Make sure your arms are straight and there is no bend in them.
From shoulder to ankle, your body should form a straight line (it is only effective if your body is perfectly aligned)
– Now that your abs are tight and body is straight, start the exercise by lifting your left foot off the floor and bringing your knee towards your chest
– Simply return to your original position (plank position) and repeat the same process with the opposite leg
– You can start by doing a set of 30-50 mountain climbers and then increase its intensity with each set
For the optimal fat burning workout, do 3 sets of each exercise!
The Bottom Line
You have to comprehend that when it comes to burning fat, only you can work on it and no one else is going to do it for you.
Understand that there is no magic pill, exercise, or workout that will burn your body fat within days.
These key fat burning exercises will get you moving, but it is also important to incorporate other exercises.
Supplementing your workouts can be quite enjoyable too, like some of these trending exercise classes.
No matter what, just stick to your workout routine and say goodbye to laziness because your participation is key to burning fat and losing weight.
Looking for a personalized approach to weight loss?
We offer coaching services that can help you shed excess weight in a way that’s tailored to your needs.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS WEBSITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. IT IS BASED ON MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCES AND OPINIONS. I AM NOT A MEDICAL DOCTOR AND WHAT IS WRITTEN SHOULD NOT BE USED TO DIAGNOSE OR TREAT ANY DISEASE OR ILLNESS. THE PRODUCT LINKS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE CONSTRUED AS MEDICATIONS OR TREATMENTS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING ANY SUPPLEMENTS, HERBAL PRODUCTS, OR STARTING ANY EXERCISE OR DIET PROGRAMS.